View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
The Auto Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Auto Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitization supplies are available
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash and dry vehicle exterior
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A