View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a CDL 16+ Bus Driver. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Provide customer service including greeting, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger and Brake Endorsement
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A