View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent at the Nashville International Airport. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Repair and replace tires.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A