View All Estee Lauder Jobs The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This role is an integral part of the La Mer Global Brand Finance and Strategy team, providing financial support and extensive analytics to the Brand. FP&A support will cover the annual Budget & Strategy processes including Long Range Planning, monthly forecast/estimate updates, analytical support for other functions, as well as ad hoc analyses and more significant projects aimed at improving the brand’s growth and profitability.
- Perform analytics – Evaluate market share and retail sales performance, door distribution, portfolio mix (region/product category/channel), COGs, and composition and level of operating expenses. Includes project based analytical work on key business drivers including scenario planning.
- Partner with brand functions including Supply Chain (GPB), Marketing, and International groups on both recurring and ad-hoc requests and data analytics.
- Assist in the preparation, review and management of the Global Brand Annual Budget Package Presentation and 3-year Strategy & Long Range Planning packages to Sr. Management including all supporting schedules.
- Monthly Reporting – Conduct variance analyses on key drivers of actual vs. Estimate or Plan and report on global retail sales. Work with Sr. members of the
- Global Brand Finance and Strategy team, corporate reporting group and OneSource to develop ad- hoc reporting/analytics for business decision making purposes, while looking for opportunities to automate recurring reporting through data visualization and advanced analytical tools.
- Understanding of core accounting and finance concepts developed through education or through work experience
- Maintain and develop reporting to review and interpret the monthly Financial Estimate information (forecast) for Regions/affiliates and the Global brand consolidated results, including preparing and finalizing any Brand financial adjustments to Estimates and Plans and producing, improving, and automating key summaries and supporting schedules.
- 3+ years of experience; Finance/Accounting experience preferred
- Ability to assist in the design of reports (in Excel or in a visualization tool such as Tableau) that present both actual, forecast and budget data in a concise manner for use by top management in decision making
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint including strong charting skills
- Experience with advanced analytical tools such as Tableau and Alteryx preferred but not required
- Well organized with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with short deadlines
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with Sr. management (orally and written) in a concise/executive summary fashion.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset to improve reports, presentations, and processes
- Budget and Strategy experience and monthly estimate management experience preferred but not required
- Strong Excel spreadsheet experience including data analysis and experience building driver based financial models
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and or Finance or another quantitative field
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A