View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Lead and support strategic, engineering enabled projects across supplychain and RD. Benchmark and develop optimized standards for various improvement initiatives, provide insight, inputand support for technology and infrastructure initiatives. Research, develop and create improvements,which enhance productivity, cost, product quality and customer service of theEstee Lauder companies. Works closely stakeholders on the development and implementation of global strategies andinitiatives, including Category, Channel, Manufacturing and Distribution strategies. Develops and implements strategic projects supporting the end-to-end value chain. Ensure optimal processes and techniques are used acrossthe network delivering optimum quality, customer service and efficiency. Provide engineering support for capital equipment purchases and ROI analytics. Perform time studies to optimize process parameters and human resource management across the value chain. Develops production and distribution layouts determining optimal flowand requirements. This position will also support Industrial Engineering value analysis/value engineering efforts,Category initiatives as well as Value Realization and Optimization (VRO)activities.
- Collaborate with Central Engineering and Project Engineers to develop ROI and business case justification for Capital Project and strategic initiatives (new plants/DCs, Tariffs). (20%)
- Lead in the development, recommendation, and implementation of improvement and optimization projects and systems across the end to end value chain including; Plants, Distribution Centers and RD. (20%)
- Participate and lead in the ideation, development, evaluation, recommendation, and execution of advanced technologies such as Robotics, Late Stage
- Differentiation, Manufacturing and Distribution Execution systems. (10%)
- Lead IE technical support for Value Realization and Optimization initiatives. (10%)
- Develops Production and Distribution layouts, determines manpowerrequirements, and conducts capacity analysis and benchmarking. (10%)
- Researches, recommends and implements improved productivity procedures,processes or systems to improve human resources management and utilization across the value chain. (15%)
- Leads IE activities associated with Category Manufacturing andDistribution strategies. (5%)
- PC expertise (Office, Simulation, SAP, AutoCAD,other databases)
- Leads other Industrial Engineers to ensure consistent methods and best practices are used in developing and monitoring productivity, quality, safety and efficiency. (10%)
- Must be able to multi task and establish priorities
- Lean Certification Six Sigma – Black Belt, Project Management Certification, Professional Engineer
- Strong analyticaland data management skills
- 5 years of Industrial Engineering, Production or Distribution, or equivalent internship
- Excellent interpersonal, organizationaland communication skills required
- Position requires travel to Estee Lauder locations
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A