View All Estee Lauder Jobs The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Store Manager to play a leading role in the success of the store/counter by supporting the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven supervisory, coaching and retail operations skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
If you are an ambitious and high performing self-starter with a flair for retail and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A