Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Store/Retail/Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge, events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep business and team moving forward by capturing consumer insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to influence planning optimization
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse team.
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales performance (including annual performance review and feedback from HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Manages all aspects of visual merchandising and elements in the environment, including implementing all visual directives, maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product on counter, both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating the customer experience.
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent consumer experience and quantifying the team’s ability to meet and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating budgets.
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific KPI’s relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A