View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Store/Retail/Counter Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be Chief Executive Officer of your own store. You will have total accountability for creating and executing an agile business plan to recruit and retain customers through strategic targeting, impactful in-store events, exceptional customer relationship management and the leadership of a high performing team.
- Leverage clienteling/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture customer profile and utilize client “book” every day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to drive sales
- Build trust and rapport with customers through open-ended questions and authentic curiosity in their needs, with effective verbal interaction and validation
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to be performed daily
- Own and achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales goals
- Sample products as applicable to drive loyalty and repeat business
- Greet customers with name immediately upon customer’s arrival, to begin engaging and thoughtful connection
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the customer ultimately leading to retention and loyalty
- Ability to serve multiple customers at peak times, without compromising their experience
- Stay current on beauty industry trends and competitive landscape (specifically via social media) to validate customers’ interests and purchases, better personalize recommendations to their needs
- Active cosmetology license in Oklahoma preferred.
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A