Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We’re seeking talented souls who possess passion for creating true beauty while making a difference in the world. Put your positive energy to work at Aveda in our Experience Center. In this role, you will provide hair and wellness expertise to our guests. You will teach our guests how to use our products effectively, you are the expert!
- Proven retail experience
- Desire to learn, with mandatory attendance and satisfactory completion of all company-required meetings and education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A