View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This role executes capability trials for all resourced component supply, assesses simple/minor complexity projects for technical risk/remediation and actions/enriches accordingly, assesses and provides critical technical data for product transfers to 3rd party or other EL facilities and manages the inflow and outflow of documentation for its supported functions.
This function will coordinate and expedite line trial component and mass supply, following up with associated technical functions as required to ensure timely firming in support of the NPL process. The ETA will also compile and issue the local commercialization KPI dashboard. In addition, the role performs ad-hoc analyses to the extent applicable, handles data requests and creates standard reports such as SPC reports, missing assembly reports and OTC reports.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed, and provide analyses to managers and key stakeholders in order to help support manager decisions and provide data for key initiatives
- Using knowledge of E2E Engineering Commercialization function, create selective reports pertaining to E2E Engineering Commercialization functions, these may include SPC report, missing assembly report, OTC report
- Make required reports and information (e.g. line trial reports, CAPA documentation, OTC reports) available to E2E Engineering Commercialization functions
- Support in development of commercialization and validation plans
- Access databases to pull information and liaise with other key functions (e.g. Data Analytics, GIS) to pull respective data for Commercialization team
- Support in distributing and communicating relevant information between commercialization engineering functions within the plant
- Support E2E Engineering functions outside of the plant to connect to relevant stakeholders inside the plant
- Run trials in plant for components resourced to new suppliers to confirm capability and quality
- Assess Simple / Minor Complexity projects and execute BOM updates, Assembly Instruction changes, transit performance risk / remediation assessment
- Will coordinate RFQ and quality history portfolio for discretionary 3rd party / interplant transfers to ensure key critical process control parameters and quality history is communicated for both mass and Fill and assembly moves
- Support engineering functions (with the focus on Comm./Val. Engineer) with a variety of operational tasks, such as documenting procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, and coordinating activities
- Expedite tasks relating to inflow and outflow of documentation, components, mass, and samples for commercialization functions, using knowledge of department strategy to prioritize
- This function will review up-tick and T-VER reports to ensure Comms/Val engineering deliverables have been actioned
- The Engineering Technical Analyst will compile and issue the local commercialization KPI dashboard to relevant stakeholders
- Help to coordinate validation-related processes, consolidate and disseminate validation-related documentation, and other regulatory documentation, as far as required
- University Degree or related experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Engineering Environment
- Professional communication skills and project management experience preferred.
- Liaise with relevant interfaces (e.g. Standards & Policies, GIS) to handle data and report requests
- Support selected optimization/improvement initiatives in the plants
- Create, revise, and format meeting minutes, correspondence, and spreadsheets
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A