View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Support the QC Lab Lead through managing the specific shift in planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the daily activities of the QC laboratory. Responsible for overseeing lab testing processes with ability to troubleshoot instruments and issues. Conduct and supervise all OOS investigations and reject investigations. Manage QC lab equipment, qualification protocols and reports, and administration. Participate in continuous improvement projects regionally to drive efficiencies in the lab. Flexible to support off-shift work when needed.
- Review SOPs and work instructions and provide to QC Lab Lead for approval.
- Review of routine supporting test data and results, including sample preparation records, chromatograms / graphs, logbooks, calculations, and data sheets. Enter results in SAP/LIMS.
- Release of raw materials, non-OTC mass, and Cosmetic FGs in SAP
- Development of lab equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols and reports
- Provide QC expertise to plant hygiene program and lead corrective action based on findings
- Identify SOPs and support QC Lab Lead in work instruction updates or creating new based on lab trends and CAPAs.
- Review and trending of OOS, CAPAs and deviations related to their QC lab function
- Ensure there is testing support in relation to the environmental monitoring program and any associated risk assessments
- Review of non-routine supporting test data and results (i.e. micro testing for water systems, validation testing)
- Ensure execution of data integrity checks / verifications per procedures
- Manage QC lab equipment budget, equipment purchases, installation and initiate change control as needed
- Support the QC Lab Lead through managing that specific shift in planning, organizing, implementing and controlling the daily activities of the QC laboratory to ascertain that both raw materials and assay of finished goods/mass meet internal and external specification. This includes management for lab workflow, sample analysis, sample retention, standards management, raw material qualification, TPM testing, outsourced testing, inventory management and document management
- Manage specific area’s equipment administration, including calibration, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Knowledge of statistical assessments of data
- Solid knowledge of all laboratory equipment (e.g., Viscometer, ACS Color Computer, Vitek, Analytical Instrumentation)
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to troubleshoot instruments and issues.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to appropriately communicate information to cross functional stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO and safety guidelines
- A science degree or equivalent experience
- Laboratory experience preferably in microbiology, analytical chemistry or product evaluation laboratories in Quality Control for a global consumer goods or pharma company
- Experience in developing laboratory SOPs and revisions according to regulatory guidelines
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A