View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The EHS Co-Ordinator will be responsible for supporting with the development and timely implementation of environmental and safety improvement projects, utilising data insights, stakeholder engagement and business awareness to deliver projects which actively drive improvements against KPIs and overall business performance. This will also include the preparation and communication of supporting documentation, training programmes and other tools to ensure employee engagement including working closely with existing and assisting with the development of new employee safety and environmental teams.
- Assisting with or leading on the development and implementation of safety and environment focused communications and campaigns aimed at raising employee awareness and maintaining engagement. Key focus points will be Earth Month and Safety month plus other campaigns linked to workplans and performance.
- Co-ordinating with internal and external partners to ensure employees are provided with appropriate safety and environmental training and education relevant to their roles.
- Assisting with or leading on the development and implementation of safety and environmental projects in offices, retail and in partnership with our Brands and Corporate functions.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to improve safety and environmental processes to achieve cost reduction/generation and overall process efficiencies.
- Supporting existing employee groups such as the Behaviour Based Safety Team and SuperGreens to assist with meeting and project co-ordination and active promotion of these key employee engagement programmes.
- Collating, analysing and reporting on safety and environmental performance, including monthly data reporting and the production of monthly performance reports; providing data reports to support project identification and measuring effectiveness and supporting key stakeholders with EAS data insights to assist with project delivery and broader business improvements.
- Assisting with or leading on the timely submission of waste and environmental data for regulatory purposes ensuring the data is accurately captured and presented in accordance with regulatory requirements, and where necessary working with key external stakeholders to achieve this.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A