View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This position will provide pivotal support to the Global Online Manager and wider Global Online team in conception and roll-out of all the commercial & marketing programmes with the regional teams.
- Owner of all assets release communication to the markets, including weekly Project Status update.
- Support Online Manager with day-to-day market communication regarding assets, creative and campaign related queries.
- Support Coresite (non-transactional) teams with roll-out of monthly refreshes and 5* campaign launches. Including raising global JIRA tickets and tracking through local market approval for costs and QA. Ensuring timely delivery and go live – this is currently 8 websites.
- Carry out keyword research for key campaigns and include within campaign copy briefs.
- Support Online Manager pull global data and compile Wash Up Reports for 6 key campaigns of the year.
- Support Site Experience Manager to cross-device QA global campaign templates.
- Lead and manage some medium to small campaigns end-to-end, from 360 ideation and planning to Creative and copy briefing and liaising with development team to ensure timely and smooth global build.
- Support Online Manager providing campaign briefs to the Global SEO Agency and apply these deliverables to within Digital Programme Guide including Keyword, ad copy, URL and meta description recommendations.
- Responsible for and manage BAU process for all markets including collating feedback and local market requests and identifying new asset opportunities and briefing copy and creative.
- Manage TTOTT blog content and supporting assets to applicable markets, ensuring pages are live on time each month and content is embedded within marketing assets.
- Supporting the Online Manager to ensure timely delivery of asset toolkits to markets. Stakeholder routing digital asset decks, compiling Digital Programme Guide document, and compiling copy and SKU build documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project priorities effectively
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Calendar and with the ability to learn new systems & processes.
- Good knowledge of GA and InDesign
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, flexible and process-driven – ability to move projects forward
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A