View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
As a Retail Manager you’re responsible for all areas of your business. You inspire your team day in day out to deliver a world class customer experience, putting the consumer at the centre of everything you do, enabling you to drive sales and achieve your business targets.
Leading a MAC Store requires a diverse set of skills and as a Retail Manager you’re a master of all of them. In the stores fast paced, dynamic environment you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You will build and develop high performing teams of unique individuals who deliver industry leading artistry and customer experience bringing to life the MAC credo of all races, all sexes, all ages.
- Work in partnership with Education Teams ensure that artistry skills, product knowledge and certification enables your business at all times.
- Set, communicate and review sales targets and goals, in order for performance to be monitored and managed.
- Effectively plan and implement a local Marketing & Events Plan is in place aligned to Retailer activity.
- Conduct monthly reviews to communicate objectives, set goals and measure progress.
- Drive a culture where effective feedback and coaching is given daily.
- Develop strong retailer relationships and share business updates as appropriate.
- Ensure the effective communication of business messages to teams.
- Monitor and maintain the health and safety within the premises to ensure the well-being of your team, colleagues, customers and contractors.
- Ensure teams are adequately trained and competent to process sales through the till systems, ensuring transactions are managed with due care and attention, in line with company policy and procedures.
- Lead appropriately to ensure stock loss meets company and store targets, ensuring a complete and accurate
- Develop your Managers to ensure that the business expectations are consistently delivered.
- Motivate and drive your team to achieve performance targets through the use of sales targets, bonus incentives, performance management and regular team meetings.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities acting as a MAC Ambassador at all times.
- Develop and drive up to date knowledge of our product with teams in order to ensure we deliver an industry leading experience and the product meets the customer’s needs.
- Encourage teams to identify trends and make suggestions to enhance product performance.
- To analyse reports in conjunction with regular floor walks, reviewing stock levels, trends in sales activity and agree commercial recommendations.
- Commercial approach, experienced in a fast paced service led environment
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales and artistry to get your team delivering their targets
- Inspirational Leader
- Excellent communication, organisational, prioritisation and delegation skills
- Motivational, positive & confident
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A