View All FedEx JobsFedEx
- The Technical Document Control Coordinator will create, revise and maintain the technical quality process documents and records required for management standards and relevant requirements for quality systems. Identify and recommend standards for products to ensure compliance to predetermined specifications.
- Participate in quality initiatives such as process analysis and assist with identifying root cause for process issues.
- Identify appropriate sequence of events and document the revised process.
- Create, edit and maintain work instructions, process maps and other internal process control documents.
- Verbal and written communication with internal and external customers.
- Work with operations team to implement process improvements and revise work instructions to facilitate change in process.
- Run reports on previous like models to gather historical data.
- Interactive collaboration with department management, product manufacturer and customer.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience dealing with document control, revisions, and overall maintenance.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills to include Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- WMS Experience preferred.
- Strong team player.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Customer service driven.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience editing, and/or authoring SOPs and maintaining training documents.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A