View All FedEx JobsFedEx
- The Assembler is responsible for the accurate building and assemble product within specified timelines and in accordance with preapproved guidelines.
- Stack finished goods on pallets.
- Inspect product for quality, collect damaged product in designated bins and stack good product on available tables.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Open cases of stock using blades and dispose of over-wrap in appropriate waste disposals.
- Seal and label cases of finished goods using tape machine and date coders.
- Operation, when necessary, shrink wrap machine, banding machine, clamshell machine and glue machine as needed.
- Complete work in a successful, safe matter.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and personnel matters.
- Build components and prepare cardboard packing boxes, fill complet4ed displays with inspected product per assigned instruction as explained by Lead/
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous warehousing experience preferred.
- Previous assembly experience preferred.
- Customer service driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A