View All Ford Motor Company JobsFord Motor Company
With a career on the Ford Communications team, you can bring the message of our exciting innovations to the world! You’ll help build and protect our global reputation as well as enhance stakeholders’ affinity for Ford and our vision to become the world’s most trusted mobility company. You’ll be part of a dedicated organization delivering best-in-class, high-impact communications programs that support our innovations, industry leadership and commitment to social responsibility. If you’re a creative, passionate communications professional, come join our agile organization as we continuously adapt to our fast-changing global environment through effective communications.
- Managing and tracking local \”hot topics\” regarding the company to ensure that it is at the forefront of the discussions
- Research, research, research – what the company’s employees are saying and what can be done to ensure satisfaction
- Report on and write articles about events and activities taking place at your location for company-wide distribution
- Write, format and distribute internal monthly newsletters
- Write leadership messages and presentations to address employees with company and location-specific information
- Disseminate timely information to employees through various internal channels on a consistent basis
- Managing the social media and digital presence for the company’s offices and helping employees to engage across various channels.
- Understanding of the impact of strong internal communications channels
- Traveling to all facilities on a weekly basis is necessary
- Responsible for leading the communication on site, storytelling, increasing workforce engagement, advancing adoption of new tools and building brand ambassadors.
- Liaison between corporate and the manufacturing site.
- Embedded in the communications field, or who is looking to transition into communications from a marketing, journalism or broadcasting position.
- Being the on-site eyes, ears and voice of the communications team
- Acting as a liaison between plant leadership, union and corporate and being the first line of communication to the employees
- Participating in real-time discussions with employees in various offices and answering their questions
- Identifying issues as well as opportunities for the client to further engage its employees
- Top-notch organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Passion for the automotive industry a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Premiere and the creativity to generate original content
- Personal experience with social media and an understanding of its role in business
- 2+ years of experience in the communications field
- Strong internal writing and internal communication skills
- Awareness and knowledge of local or regional events and media environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior manufacturing communications experience is preferred.
- Professional and interpersonal maturity with a proven track-record of successful relationship building
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A