View All Frontier Airlines JobsFrontier Airlines
The Senior Manager, Customer Service Training is responsible for the development, communication and training of existing, revised and new policies and procedures for Airport Customer Service.
- Review and be familiar with Frontier GMM Chapter 10.21 and Ops Spec D091.
- Ensure Frontier support group representation coverage is adequate and alter personnel schedules as required.
- Oversee and coordinate with Frontier Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation.
- Provide oversight of purchasing interaction between Frontier and the EMP and review the status of material requisitions in order to avoid a delay in maintenance progress.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Frontier Director, Quality Assurance & Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly.
- Review and be familiar with the “Airworthiness Agreement” document generated with the EMP subsequent to a Frontier Quality Assurance audit.
- Oversee and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Essential Maintenance Provider (EMP) prior to aircraft delivery.
- Oversee and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Frontier Engineering and the EMP.
- Ensure EMP continuous access to all applicable and current manuals required to perform maintenance operations per GMM 10.21.
- Provide operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all outsourced maintenance.
- Continuously review active EMP processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS software including Word, Excel and Access
- A320 series fleet qualified
- Currently holds a manager or supervisor position in Maintenance or Production Control
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effective with other departments
- Current US Passport
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company DOT safety sensitive position, as reviewed by the Director, Maintenance.
- FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- Ability to collect data, act as an expert for technical content and logically organize information for publication
- A320 series line maintenance experience
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Previous VR experience
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A