Website Geek Squad
Best Buy Home Delivery Driver Helpers assist with the delivery and install of products to clients’ homes. They follow established schedules and procedures for home delivery of major appliances, TVs and other large consumer electronic products. As a delivery driver helper for Best Buy, you will provide clients with a level of service that ensures no client is ever left unserved or underserved. You will create a client experience that builds a lasting relationship and ensures Best Buy continues to be a brand of choice.
- Completes all paperwork, and obtains Client signature for proof of delivery.
- Manages inventory and vehicle maintenance according to established vehicle standards and processes
- Assist the Home Delivery Driver in all aspects involved with Client deliveries (delivery, product set-ups and haul away.) May act as a lead in this capacity up to 30% of the time.
- Assist the Home Delivery Driver in determining best way to bring merchandise in, including deciding if any doors need to be detached in order to protect Client’s home and purchased product(s). Remove and re-install doors as necessary. May act as a lead in this capacity up to 30% of the time.
- Assist the Home Delivery Driver in moving products safely into the home and unboxing and setting up products. Ensures products are functioning properly. May act in a lead in this capacity up to 30% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license in the state where you are applying and a clear driving record
- Obtain any State/local licensing as required
- Leadership, decision making, written and verbal communication and Client relations skills
- 21 years of age or older
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A