View All GEICO JobsGEICO
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Claims Service Representatives for our Fredericksburg office who are compassionate, solution-oriented, and have a passion for customer service. We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers after they experience an accident, collecting facts necessary for the claim and reviewing policy contracts. Our policyholders will count on your patience and attention to detail to begin the claims process and settle undisputed non-injury claims. No two days or accidents are alike, and our Claims Service Representatives rise to the challenge and provide excellent service and advise claimants of the next steps to get them back on the road. You’ll have the support and guidance of your team and supervisor, not only as you learn the ropes, but also as you continue to grow in your role.
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Outstanding customer service skills and/or experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred Required for Remote Work
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A