Website Golden Corral
Entering and leaving Golden Corral are two of the most critical moments in the guest’s experience because lasting impressions are formed during these moments. The Cashier / Host’s interactions with our guests and these impressions ultimately dictate whether the guest will return.
- Knows and follows position responsibilities as they relate to just-in-time delivery.
- Performs duty roster and ensures cleanliness, service, and quality standards are met.
- Follows local health department laws.
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant and offers a sincere, personal invitation to return as the guests leave.
- Friendly and courteous on the phone.
- Knows what is on buffet for the day and has a full knowledge of menu and prices.
- Handles payments accurately.
- Processes GC On the Go To-Go orders.
- May help ensure the buffet is set up properly and labels are correct. Cleans all buffets and surrounding areas.
- Offers assistance to any guests who may need help.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness at the vestibule, host/cashier station and surrounding areas.
Company: Golden Corral
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A