View All Grubhub Jobs Grubhub
The Technical Project Manager, Corporate IT, is a key position in our success of delivering an amazing technology experience to our Grubhub population. This role is based in Chicago, and reports to the Director, Corporate IT. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who has experience in implementing internal IT systems across multiple teams.
Delivering excellent customer service and technology solutions for approximately 5,000 employ ees / outsource partners in over 20 office locations.
- Partner with leadership and business stakeholders in an organized governance model to maintain prioritization of projects, programs, and initiatives, and ensure appropriate alignment of resources. Build a reputation as a trusted partner who understands the business and collaborates to deliver on commitments and drive business results.
- Coordinate and track individual technical projects, programs and initiatives that support company strategic plans and department roadmap to drive business results.
- Oversee planning of projects, programs, and initiatives ensuring consistency and compliance to company processes and policies. Drive execution and accountability to deliver on time, on a budget, to the scope, and with quality. Ensure people, processes, and technologies are aligned to deliver business value.
- Support the team’s efforts to identify, communicate, and resolve interdependencies, risks, and issues. Help teams manage and resolve conflicts.
- Maintain effective communication with leadership to keep them aware of critical issues and the action plans for addressing those issues.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, partnership, customer focus, quality, excellence, urgency, accountability, continuous improvement, and innovation. Define expectations and metrics and monitor performance.
- Prepare and present regular status updates for the initiative, including roadmaps, project timelines, and action plans.
- Must be a solutions enabler that can understand business requirements and work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to arrive at solutions.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Transparent: Your management style must be honest, transparent and authentic and you need the ability to build relationships and trust quickly.
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager within a technology or e-commerce organization.
- Solid understanding of different software development lifecycle models and expert knowledge in agile and traditional principles, with the ability to blend processes to find the right fit for technology and our business.
- Adaptable: You’ll have the ability to dynamically adapt to shifts in priorities and projects, resolving contention and solving problems across technology and our business partners.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience managing IT projects and initiatives
- Critical thinking: You must be able to ensure that the programs we release will positively impact our business and not be afraid to be a voice of reason and authority when a product is not ready in the face of external pressure to hit a specific timeframe.
- Experience working with a remote project team
- Experience with Google Sheets, Asana, Jira and other project management tools
- 2+ years of working within Technical Operations or Technology Organization
- Experience managing external vendors and contractors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A