View All Grubhub JobsGrubhub
We’re looking for a data-minded analyst, with a mindset for strategy and knack for solving problems. You’ll be analyzing some of our largest brand partners and making recommendations so we can grow our businesses profitably together.
- Identify key business drivers, partner with product and data teams, and develop high-impact external facing reporting to drive progress against key metrics
- We are a lean team. To succeed in this role, you must operate with an ownership mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
- Leverage large, potentially messy data sets to derive insights which business, functional and product leaders can leverage to capitalize on key areas of opportunity
- Deeply understand key business metrics, becoming accountable for tracking and analysis of performance indicators
- Analyze multimillion dollar relationships to provide strategic value to our restaurant partners
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to dive-deep, summarize, and clearly communicate important data
- Approaches work like an owner. You can be handed a tough problem with limited context, ask smart questions and move things forward with little additional direction.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment (think 80/20)
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably within consulting or tech
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- SQL and Tableau strongly preferred, Python for bonus points
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships and communicate with senior leadership
- Obstacles are problems to be solved and overcome, not a reason to delay progress. You will need to figure out how to get things done with incomplete data, lack of resources and objectives which shift as you learn.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A