View All Grubhub Jobs Grubhub
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
- Troubleshoot and reference 3rd party vendor support documentation on API integrations
- Building and maintaining SCIM endpoints for internal and 3rd party applications
- Work with the internal teams to understand test cases for provisioning use cases and user lifecycle
- Work with the internal Security team on best practices and development designs for SCIM integrations
- Work with internal teams to design and develop provisioning interfaces utilizing the SCIM standard
- Provide documentation to the internal IT Engineering, Applications and Support teams
- Establish test plans for nonprod, prod progression
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated, self-directed and customer service focused
- A willingness and ability to develop expertise in new technologies as needed.
- Experience with RESTful & SOAP APIs
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology Field (Identity, Infrastructure, Application Management)
- Understanding of user and group schemas as it relates to provisioning
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills and ability to tailor communications for the intended audience.
- Knowledge of database technologies as it relates to data warehousing and application interaction
- 3+ years experience coordinating with developers from other teams or 3rd party vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of developing languages, environments, and interfaces such as, Python,Java or C#
- Familiarity with Authorization Framework/Specifications such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign-On solutions
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and common tools (i.e Git, Docker, Postman)
- Understanding and deep technical knowledge of SCIM and API provisioning and deprovisioning of applications from a identity access management system to a respective application
- 3+ years of experience developing thoroughly tested code
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pueblo, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A