Website Hard Rock International
The candidate will work under the direction of the Director of Design and should have a basic knowledge of interior design. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized team player with good communication skills and positive attitude that excels in a fasted paced / high energy environment. This individual is responsible for assisting with all Hard Rock Hotel/Hotel & Casino and SGA projects. This includes all business development and new/current projects as well as existing/operating Hard Rock Hotel/Hotel & Casino properties.
- Work as a team, assisting the Design & Construction Department to complete projects to ensure we achieve successful outcomes reflecting the brand.
- Comply with HRI Brand Standards.
- Assist with the review process of submittals from the General Contractor and Purchasing Agent
- Provide administrative support to the Design & Construction Department (printing, copying, scanning, assisting with shipping and receiving of packages, etc.)
- Coordination with the Memorabilia Design Team the interior design finishes and lighting to meet brand standards. .
- Maintain high morale.
- Learn, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
- Ability to read and review architectural/interior design drawings, shop drawings and FF&E specifications
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail, methodical, and passionate about achieving excellence in your work
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under deadlines·
- Coordinate operations between departments.
- Product and material research; maintaining fabrics and materials library, selecting FF&E and vendor interaction.
- Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support and representation of the department
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to move throughout the Corporate Headquarters (standing, walking, kneeling, and bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 40 pounds.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to obtain impressions through the eyes.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Hospitality Design experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design required.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Practice professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent reading and writing.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A