View All Hard Rock JobsHard Rock International
Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Hotels, we are seeking a VP, Global Field Marketing to drive marketing strategy and new hotel opening execution across our portfolio of Hard Rock Hotels and Resorts and Reverb by Hard Rock hotels in the Americas, EAME and APAC. You have a proven track record of success in delivering topline revenue at the individual property level while simultaneously aligning the corporate plan with campaigns and programs which are executed locally and across regions. As a member of the hotel leadership team, this position will partner with multiple stakeholders including Revenue Management and Global Sales to drive commercial success. This position will lead, develop and retain best-in-class Regional Directors of Marketing.
The VP, Global Field Marketing will also have a secondary reporting relationship to the CMO, Hard Rock International and will utilize the Shared Services organizational resources to execute Branding, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Loyalty and Creative needs. As a member of the marketing leadership team, this position will evaluate strategic partnerships, corporate initiatives, loyalty programming and awareness building opportunities to fulfill hotel division goals and property level objectives.
- Support brand goals and objectives, support loyalty program growth, digital team strategies, reputation management, brand positioning, strategic partnerships and other internal teams to meet corporate objectives, roll-out of key initiatives to the field and build tools that create value for the brand (and ultimately the properties).
- Lead the management of the Global Marketing Fund; develop and execute regional and global marketing strategies, promotions and tactics for the portfolio of hotels across awareness and direct response channels including email, search, media, and content management for brand and property web sites. Ensure marketing is on-brand and channels are optimized for revenue generation, ROI and stakeholder profitability. Ensure emerging channels, including hotel division social media networks, are evaluated and activated as appropriate. Generate trackable revenue from direct response and awareness initiatives that result in “direct channel contribution” strategies that drive business to Hard Rock Hotel web sites and other direct booking channels.
- Educate hotel stakeholders and owners, on the value of the Hard Rock brand, field marketing support team and Shared Services marketing programs and ensure all programs delivers a high level of stakeholder satisfaction. Actively participate in property level marketing planning sessions as well as owner meetings when applicable. Contribute to the evolution of the field marketing program to ensure long-term relevance to stakeholders.
- Participate in revenue forecasting, goal setting and marketing planning for each hotel. Ensure property-level marketing budgets are appropriately funded and effectively deployed, and that program costs are judiciously managed. Ensure property level marketing and public relations is on-brand and provide hotels with tools and resources that optimize unit-level success.
- Marketing expertise. Must have marketing knowledge as well as keep up with emerging channels and technology.
- Demonstrated business acumen including but not limited to analyzing business trends, short and long-term goal planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementing business and strategic plans at the brand and property levels.
- Experience hiring, managing and leading team members
- Minimum of 10 years progressive combined experience in 4 or 5-star hotel or hospitality organization, with minimum of 3 years in Senior
- Marketing leadership role
- Multi property (hospitality) experience (regional or corporate office) with international exposure or accountability
- Excellent and efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Prior lifestyle branding / brand marketing experience (lifestyle brands)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field
- Able to make informed business decisions; remain result-oriented when tracking the linkage between marketing techniques and measurable financial results.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A