Website Hard Rock International
The incumbent in this position will perform preventive and predictive maintenance and which may include HVAC-R, electronic systems, electrical, air, water and/or equipment. The incumbent is under the direction of the Shift Manager; the incumbent also responds to all General Maintenance service calls.
- Performs event setups and teardowns in a safe, timely manner.
- Will climb extension ladders to 20+ feet.
- Creates service request for purposes of documenting work performed. Completes all work orders assigned in a timely manner.
- Installs and makes repairs to doors, furniture, office partitions, flooring and other related items.
- Perform skilled maintenance repairs to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry equipment and systems.
- Responsible for overall maintenance, upkeep and repairs of facility.
- Preps and prepares drywall for painting. Paints and stains wall, furniture and other associated items.
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Northern Indiana their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Maintains technical logs and records all relevant data as appropriate.
- Understanding of Emergency Generators and their operations. Ability to perform functions required during power switching. Monitors
- Emergency Generators and associated equipment.
- Repairs, replaces and performs preventive maintenance on electrical, mechanical and kitchen equipment.
- Documents all work on a daily basis.
- Adjust temperature settings on a Building Automation System.
- Responds to maintenance service calls in a timely manner.
- Safe use of hazardous materials.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts and/or unusual hours.
- Operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
- Machines and equipment including but not limited to; basic hand and power tools, spray equipment, etc.
- Must have exceptional guest service skills.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Indiana Gaming Commission.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must know how to operate an aerial lift.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Follow oral and written directions.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A