Website Hard Rock International
The FOH Supervisor is responsible for assisting the bartenders, servers, hosts and bussers with the day-to-day operations of the Cafe, ensuring guest satisfaction, while contributing to the sales growth and ensuring all standards and legal obligations are followed. The FOH Supervisor also supports cafe senior leadership in upholding all brand standards and core values, while meeting or exceeding Hard Rock business objectives.
- Communicates with employees to keep them informed or restaurant, regional, and corporate procedures.
- Greets employees as they begin their shift to promote a positive work environment.
- Motivate employees daily by having a positive attitude and having an open line of communication.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
- Monitors/coaches employees on performance, compliance with procedures and workload
- Communicates with managers to evaluate work procedures, review standards, identify methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness, and respond proactively to any needs that have arisen.
- Continuously provides employees with verbal recognition, direction, and support.
- Trains and empowers employees to exercise good judgment to make decisions regarding guest service satisfaction by adhering to company training standards
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
- Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
- Listens to comments, criticisms, and feedback from customers, employees and other managers to gain an understanding of areas of strength and opportunity to improve personal/restaurant performance.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to develop hourly staff members into Hard Rock brand ambassadors and industry leading customer service
- Ensure employees follow safety, sanitation and security procedures.
- Creates and modifies the weekly work schedule to accommodate employees, volume or other emerging trends.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to learn and bring “out of the box” ideas to their team.
- Leading by example and running shifts tied into our core mottos and values .
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people.
- Strong knowledge of food handling
- 2+ years in a Supervisory role with high volume exposure in a casual- themed, full- service restaurant.
- High level of business acumen and common sense.
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bartending experience preferred
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A