Website Hard Rock International
The Dishwasher position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards of glassware, tableware, utensils, pots & pans using machine and manual methods. The dishwasher position is also responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized dish area.
- Practicing safety and sanitation standards.
- Communicating professionally with co-workers and Front-of-the-House staff.
- Cleaning dishes and operating a dish machine.
- Emptying trash bins
- Maintaining a clean and organized dish room and work area.
- Standing or moving, for up to 8+ hours
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Performing duties which require bending & reaching
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (“having a plan”)
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Lifting & transporting up to 100-pound containers, dish racks, and trashcans
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Must be at least 19 years old
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A