Website Hard Rock International
Under the direction of Security Department supervisors and managers, incumbent provides security coverage ensuring that adequate protection is provided for the safety of patrons and team members. Safeguards the assets of the organization, as well as those of its guests and team members. Promotes an outgoing, friendly guest-oriented demeanor at all times.
- Ensure that proper security is provided for all transfers of monies within the casino and hotel areas of the complex.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining proper key control.
- Patrol the hotel and casino areas to establish a security presence and report all unusual situations and/or suspicious persons.
- Assist patrons with a wide variety of inquiries and situations including providing information about the property and events, giving directions and escorting them if necessary.
- Prepare detailed incident reports in a clear and precise manner.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of emergency situations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Read and comprehend all necessary documentation, training materials and policy information.
- Communicate courteously, effectively and professionally with guests and all levels of team members.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Assist sick or injured guests and or team members.
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly preferred.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Prior experience in Tribal Gaming preferred.
- Communicate clearly, in English, with guests in a professional manner.
- Use tools and equipment such as, radios, computers and other tools specific to the position.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- To use a computer to compose clear, concise and accurate reports.
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
Company: Hard Rock International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A