View All Harrods JobsHarrods
The Head of Business Solutions will be responsible for providing innovative vision, strategy, and leadership in all areas of technology use, planning, design and architecture. This individual will collaborate directly with the business stakeholders and decision makers across all Harrods departments to identify, recommend, design, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization supporting to develop the technology roadmap. They need to be both visionary and pragmatic, focusing on the return on investment of technology systems and their business impact.
The Head of Business Solution is expected to demonstrate leadership expertise to establish strategic direction as well as technical expertise in new technology evaluations and is expected to have expertise in business process analysis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demand Management Prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and sustain business relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to describe complex technical topics in straightforward “business language”.
- Strong architectural understanding at application, enterprise and data levels.
- Experience of building high performance teams that deliver on KPI’s but also ensure business value is achieved.
- Experience in retail is essential. Luxury retail or manufacturing is desired.
- Substantial experience in a similar role, ability to assess, view and create the technology future for a retail business.
- Very strong influencing skills and ability to communicate complex technologies and processes in a clear and coherent way.
- Experience of developing Technology Strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A