View All Harrods JobsHarrods
We are looking for a content specialist to support our Digital Content Manager (DCM) and Editor (DCE) in delivering world-class content across digital channels, including harrods.com and emails. This content specialist will work with a wide breadth of company stakeholders and digital writers to deliver weekly content (BAU) and seasonal marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging is correct and suited for purpose per platform.
This role will take the lead on key seasonal moments and promotions – utilising support from the Trade, Performance Marketing, Marcomms, Loyalty and Insights teams, by collecting and disseminating reports and data, and collecting targets and objectives, as well as offering strategic content insight, in order for the team to deliver data-driven decisions and that all campaigns are fully trackable. The role will take the lead from the DCE and DCM in channel planning for BAU editorial, ensuring content is promoted on pages/channels with the best efficacy, adapting as results come in and providing action plans for editorial development, thought collaborative insights on performance.
- Ability to work on several projects at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Present a professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High-level organisational skills
- Marketing nous
- Excellent writing skills in marketing copy and editorial
- Good working knowledge of SEO practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A