View All Harrods JobsHarrods
In this exciting role you will be the owner of the portfolio of HR Systems and accountable for the management and development of systems functionality to drive an effective employee life cycle. The purpose is to enhance processes, contribute to an outstanding employee experience as well as supporting and enabling managers, management, and the HR Function to take data driven decisions and develop the organisation. Furthermore, the role leads on developing best practice functionality across the systems landscape in HR, bringing in external knowledge and experience to ensure Harrods stays at the fore of HR technology.
Additionally, you will be able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and third-party providers, influencing and managing change and acting as a trusted technology advisor. You will be familiar in developing and maintaining the release management strategy, leading on the release cycles throughout the year, implementing new functionally to enhance our current setup.
You will be familiar with carrying out regular checks on the Workday security module and ensuring GDPR compliance is strictly followed. More specifically, we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to deal with stakeholders throughout the business and able to present information in a clear way to different audiences.
- Proactive, “can do” attitude with high levels of motivation and drive and the ability to work independently without high levels of supervision.
- An inquisitive and challenging mind, with an interest in questioning and improving the “as is”.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables.
- Solid communication skills; ability to synthesise and communicate information from a wide variety of sources.
- A team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A