Hertz Car Sales is one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the country. Our rapid growth is fueled by large volume selling of the Hertz fleet creating an amazing opportunity for the right individual. If you are tired of working for someone who isn’t working for you…Join our team….The Financial & Insurance Manager will interact with customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
- Manage the sales dept. in the absence of the store manager
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals
- Meet and exceed all targeted sales goals and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
- Use proven Menu training aids provided by our trainers to present the products to our clients.
- Sell finance and insurance products to customers and process payment
- Achieve product penetration targets.
- Acquire and maintain proper licenses associated with the selling of all products and services as required by federal, state and local government agencies
- Train Sales Consultants on how to properly respond to F&I questions
- Provide outstanding customer service that is memorable
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with lenders and insurance product sources
- Follow all Legal Standards such as, Red Flags, OFAC and Safe-Guards rules
- Presenting a transparent menu to customers detailing their financing options and products to enhance their vehicle ownership experience
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Professional Appearance
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with all lending partners
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills
- Mathematically strong
- Must possess the ability to “close”
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Three years automotive or Finance Sales experience
- Strong track record of Auto Finance sales, product penetration and customer service.
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Excellent interpersonal & follow-through skills
- Internet savvy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Naples, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A