At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
- Provide administrative support to all maintenance functions.
- Responsible for communicating daily tasks for the department.
- Coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicles within the Pool as needed.
- Maintain, monitor and order supplies as needed.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including; weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- Knowledgeable in rental car procedures and location operations.
- 2+ years in a management or supervisory role overseeing the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within a multiple location organization.
- Must be computer literate with strong keyboarding skills.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and verbal/written communication skills.
- Complex problem solving skills; proven ability to solve problems independently.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A