View All Hertz JobsHertz
If you’re looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you’re looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Must have a smartphone and the ability to navigate an application and use GPS mapping application
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A