A Security Guard keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports and manages incidents with the intent of ensuring the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.
As a Security Agent, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Guard is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises.
- Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
- Run routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent personal presentation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A