Website Holiday Inn
As theInstant Service Center Attendant,you will answer calls from in-house guest in a timely and professional manner; provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, and cancellations in accordance with established standards and/or scripts. Respond to and provide information on hotel services, local attractions, travel directions, etc.
- Book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel in accordance with established standards and scripts using the hotel’s reservations system; process reservations from the sales, reservations centers or travel agencies/wholesalers. Designate and apply appropriate travel agency commissions.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Answer phone calls within prescribed time frame, respond to guest’s request in a professional manner and according to established scripts and standards, and dispatch services/resolution in accordance with established procedures. Ensure calls are logged and follow up with guests to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Be aware and prepare for all in-house group meetings and VIP arrivals.
- Provide guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs and taking messages for guests or hotel staff.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
Company: Holiday Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A