View All Holiday Inn Jobs Holiday Inn
The Sr IT Architect – Web is a seasoned member of a team delivering new technology capabilities to the Company’s owners, customers, and partners within the Global Technology. The Sr IT Architect helps set the vision and parameters that Agile delivery teams to drive value on the IHG website (www.ihg.com). In addition, the Sr IT Architect helps develop and support governance processes that ensure that team deliverables meet the Company’s standards for performance, availability, quality, security, and maintainability.
- May be assigned to assist with deep cleaning projects & assist fellow team members.
- Promote teamwork & quality service through daily communication & coordination with team.
- Contribute to the daily operation of the Housekeeping & Laundry Department.
- Ensure rooms are 100% clean & properly prepared so our guests are comfortable.
- Inspect all assigned rooms & public areas to ensure areas are clean & meet guest satisfaction.
- Routinely perform all necessary Housekeeping duties to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Develops a unified architecture that is scalable across the organization and ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standards and develops roadmap incorporating industry best practices.
- Translates industry technology direction to business value and serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches
- Champion industry process improvement programs (e.g., CMMI, IOS‐9000, FDA, Six Sigma).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Expert understanding of the designs and technology footprints of multiple products within a product family.
- Champion engineering process disciplines (e.g., Scrum, Agile, Kanban, ITIL).
- Technical mastery and competency in all architecture, with vast knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of technologies supported.
- Typically a minimum of 10-15+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Company: Holiday Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A