View All Holiday Inn JobsHoliday Inn
The Treasury Manager will serve as the representative for the AMER (Americas) region, liaising with key relationship banks and the UK Group Treasury team to ensure the Group’s cash and banking arrangements in the AMER region are managed efficiently. Provide banking support to the AMER managed hotels. Manage related projects and responsibilities as requested by the Group Treasurer. Work closely with the Group Treasury Manager to ensure the AMER regional cash management strategy is aligned with the global cash management strategy.
- Rationalize bank accounts throughout the AMER region.
- Responsible for regional banking paperwork – keep bank account paperwork and mandates up to date and complete all bank requests (corporate accounts and on behalf of the managed hotels estate). Ensure group bank account management system is up to date.
- Ensure the Group Operational Treasury Policy is adhered to throughout the AMER region.
- Work closely with the UK Treasury team on US related treasury projects.
- Will be the Treasury department point of contact in the AMER region for all internal and external counterparties.
- Ensure inter-company positions in the AMER region are settled on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Maintain inter-company loan agreements for the AMER region.
- Work with the Global Business Service Centre on AMER cash management activities
- Represent Group Treasury on internal Latin America conference calls and provide guidance.
- Oversee foreign bank account reporting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 2 to 3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated solution orientation to drive process efficiencies in collaboration with internal as well as external parties
- Demonstrated good analytical mind to understand local banking requirements, local regulatory restrictions, and operational business requirements
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for providing information to banks, senior management, and staff.
- 4 to 7 years’ progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Company: Holiday Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A