View All Holiday Inn Jobs Holiday Inn
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
Deliver benefit to IHG through optimizing supplier relationships and commercial deals.
- Successfully execute sourcing, demand management and continuous improvement projects to deliver business objectives.
- Build excellent relationships with business stakeholders up to and including the executive level and provide business challenge where necessary.
- Develop and actively manage supplier partners and ensure optimal supplier performance.
- Operate within the IHG Procurement operating model.
- Deliver cost savings benefits to the business aligned to procurement goals.
- Lead and support procurement projects that address business needs across the Corporate Marketing space.
- Develop and implement category plans for key Marketing subcategories of spend.
- Build a deep understanding of supply markets and the implications for IHG.
- Develop and execute a pipeline of projects to drive TCO, innovation, continuous improvement, and cost benefits to IHG.
- Proficient in the Category Management methodology and procurement processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Track record of developing and implementing L3 Category Plans.
- Category management experience in a global organization.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience of managing complex supplier relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide insight on supply markets.
- Strong procurement technical skills, legal knowledge and RFI/P leadership.
- 5-8 years progressive work-related experience.
- Effective project management skills.
- Capable of leading and being part of matrixed team in a project environment.
Company: Holiday Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A