View All Holiday Inn Jobs Holiday Inn
The Head of Enterprise Property Systems, will develop and implement 1 to 3-years commercial strategies to lead high value solutions and products. Lead the development and overall strategy for the company’s central reservations, property management systems, and sales and catering systems. Initiatives across customer and/or hotel touch points and channels. Oversee the development and utilization of latest methodologies, competitive intelligence, marketing knowledge, global brand services strategy, and technology in order to create growth in program portfolio. Lead team to accomplish goals and objectives including direct reports who organize and direct a professional staff as well as large indirect teams who are responsible for implementing the products. Work collaboratively with technology partners to build solutions. Accomplish goals and objectives by leading cross-functional teams and subordinate managers.
- Establish releases schedules for all products, ensuring tracking of delivered functionality and ensuring it deliveries on IHG capabilities
- Lead the creation of a strategic customer Touchpoint Map of how we want customers to be handled across all customer touchpoints in the future.
- Assess IHG’s current state in terms of gaps to the desired future state to influence product strategy.
- Assess ownership of existing technology systems and processes that may need to be added or removed from product portfolio, working collaboratively with all impacted functional areas to develop plans for any changes needed.
- Make decisions on portfolio rationalization and product retirement opportunities, driving profitability.
- Build relationships with opinion formers and senior members of IHG in multiple disciplines to ensure support of strategic direction.
- Identify and recruit talent to the Team; establish department performance standards and success metrics, develop departmental KPOs; Coach and develop team members; direct the development of successors to key positions; hire, fire, assess, discipline, document performance; recommend salary and classification changes.
- Oversee enterprise-wide projects and act as a project and product champion across all functional areas.
- Assess and invest in appropriate technologies to facilitate commercial marketing strategies.
- Define success metrics, goal and performance standards and measure against them. Collaboratively help define customer metrics.
- Leverage user centric approach, latest technology & methodologies, and needs-benefit analysis to identify most appropriate products and product.
- Develop and provide business cases for all new initiatives, including cost-benefit and return on investment.
- Using the department vision and 3-5 year plan for direction, establish department performance standards and success metrics, annual targets, and staffing, expense and capital budgets.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conceptualizing and translating business objectives into system functionality and business requirements.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, and staff.
- Experience in global business and regional variations in needs and technologies.
- 12 + years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in Product Marketing and Product Management strategies and technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of data privacy laws.
- Strong Project Management experience in a multiple stakeholder environment. Experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation while managing multiple stakeholder inputs and expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people in an environment of managing teams remotely in different parts of the world / time zones.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work and relevant work related experience
Company: Holiday Inn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A