View All Homebase JobsHomebase
If you are an experienced assistant manager, department manager, supervisor or deputy manager from a retail background with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is one you should not let pass by. If you are motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Homebase could be the place for you.
- Lead, support, coach and motivate your store team to ensure that our customers have a great retail experience in our stores
- Maintain the store to keep it full, clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure the Team is trained and qualified to perform their tasks effectively and safely
- Passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Previous experience of leading your own department or working as an assistant store manager
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Great communication skills
- Able to demonstrate true customer service skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A