View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The purpose of this position is to understand, perform, and troubleshoot a variety of Member Services such as process and record routine transactions, open and close accounts, process consumer R/E loan applications, file disputes, and assist members with any questions or concerns in regards to their account.
- Work with team to accomplish overall goals and services.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principals.
- Assist credit union staff, corporate clients and member’s needs related to card products and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to quickly learn multiple systems to perform daily work.
- Promote and advise on the Honda Credit Union’s products and services.
- Strong customer service communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience and sales skills within a financial institution.
- Understand how to review credit reports.
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment.
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A