View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
This position is responsible for preparing closing documents, funding loans and shipping closed loans files (i.e., funded loans) to Secondary Market Investors, loans sold with servicing retained by HFCU to a third party sub-servicer, or loans retained for portfolio to the Credit Union’s file room.
- Draw loan documents; verify legal description, vesting, loan amount, loan type, interest rate, and points/costs. Deliver Closing Disclosure to borrowers within TRID guidelines. Validate final loan terms with borrowers
- Schedule loan closing agents. Communicate closing date, loan terms, and payoff requests with the loan stakeholder. Deliver documents to closing agent, complete the wire, and deliver funding stipulations 1 business day prior to close
- Confirm loan documents are properly executed. Process loan on core system and disburse fuds as required. Contact closing agent to correct any problems with loan documentation. Deliver completed loan to secondary market investor, services, or file appropriately with HFCU guidelines.
- Experience underwriting closing or processing loans preferred but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Must be familiar with product specifications and lending guidelines for conventional, government and specialty loan programs
- NMLS registered, or licensed within 60 days of hire
- At least one year of experience working in a Financial Institution
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A