Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
The Parts and Service Division plays an important role in contributing to the success of Honda’s global operations.
- Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all Honda/Acura parts and accessories
- Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery (A minimum height of 60″ is required to operate warehouse forklift equipment)
- Comfortable working at high levels on an elevated platform.
- Team player and willing and able to find, implement, and embrace new methods and processes to enhance operations
- Ability to work any shift, weekends and overtime.
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Bending, walking and lifting 25 -50lbs on a frequent basis.
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A