View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Sr. Member Services Rep is responsible for understanding, performing and troubleshooting a broad variety of Member Services such as transactions, opening and closing accounts, processing consumer and R/E loan applications, filing disputes, and assisting members with any questions or concerns in regards to their account.
- Ability to learn multiple systems to perform daily work
- Cross sell HFCU products and services for the benefit of the member keeping in mind the business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand and educate balancing/reconciling deposit accounts
- Assist members in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
- Work within a team to accomplish the overall goals, products and services required
- Strong ability to multi-task along with strong decision-making skills
- Commitment to quality member service
- Ability to review credit reports
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in customer service and sales in a financial services environment
- Consumer lending experience
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A