View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Operations Field Representative position will focus on managing the receiving, shipping and delivery of the highest quality Honda/Acura automobiles with focus on railheads and ports while minimizing the transit time and cost for all inbound and outbound vehicle shipments, as well as, manage and coordinate the repair of any damaged vehicles.
- Plan & manage vendor activities for damage free ship discharges, truck shipments to dealers, shipment of export vehicles and loading/unloading of rail cars while minimizing vehicle transit costs (reduce transit time & processing costs)
- Ensure carriers & processors adhere to established performance plan (including data to tracking systems) as evidenced by monthly carrier performance reports and improvement action plans when performance is not up to the AHM performance standards
- Excellent communication Skills
- Visit large rail ramps/ports a minimum of twice a year, small ramps once a year
- Time Management
- Bachelor Degree
- 2-3 years of Distribution Management Experience
- 3-5 years Auto Industry Distribution Experience
- Must be capable of making sound decisions
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A