View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
American Honda Finance Corporation (AHFC) is currently seeking a Dealer Relations Manager to cover Northern, Central and Eastern sections of the lower peninsula of Michigan territory. As a Relationship Manager, you play an important role in ensuring our organization’s profitability and continued success. You also play a key role in the smooth operation of your region.
- Building loyal relationships with dealers, develop and implementing plans to improve dealership profitability and customer retention
- Adhere to appropriate Compliance policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the AHFC relationship adds value to the dealership while supporting regional goals and objectives
- Serving as a liaison to Honda Motor company in order to identify and provide additional resources and maximize dealer support
- Promoting the sales of AHFC products, program compliance, and the implementation of AHFC programs, policies, and procedures
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in consumer finance and indirect financing sales
- Familiarity with lease and loan accounting systems
- Relocation may be required now and/or in the future
- 100% travel with overnight stay is required
- Approved driving record is required
- Must be organized, results oriented and have strong problem solving and decision making skills
- BA/BS degree required in marketing, business, finance or economics preferred
- Prior supervisory experience desired
- Knowledge in sales programs, sales training and auto dealer finance operations necessary
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A