View All Honda JobsHonda Motor Company, Inc.
The Parts and Service Division plays an important role in contributing to the success of Honda’s global operations.
This position is a part of our Part Time Student Program within the Parts Division which supplies service parts to Honda, Acura, motorcycle and power equipment dealers and export distributors in North/South America, Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- Be available to work an average of 20-25 hours per week
- A full-time student with a minimum 6 units or two courses per quarter or semester
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university
- Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery (a minimum height of 60″ is required to operate warehouse forklift equipment)
- Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all Honda line parts
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Marysville, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A