View All Honeywell JobsHoneywell
The Honeywell Enterprise IT DSC (Digital Supply Chain) team has commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard application landscape which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
Candidate will work in the Honeywell Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) team in the Order to Cash/Pricing area to architect, configure, test, and deploy the ERP pricing solutions with a focus on Pros pricing platform integration. Focus will be on global processes and solutions for our Products/ Projects related businesses.
- Discuss and agree to integration points with other functional teams
- Providing expertise to support the realization and design of the Pricing and Order to Cash functionality. Key focus is on leveraging ERP, Pros, Enterprise Datawarehouse etc
- Responsible for collaborating with C&CE (customer and commercial excellence) team to drive projects in ecommerce, CPQ and Pricing area among others
- Responsible for collaborating with senor leadership in Pricing, SBGs Customer Support etc to drive projects
- Configuring the SAP/ERP system to meet the business requirements
- Requirements gathering with the business for new development deliverables, testing of the development deliverables, business project team training on the newly developed deliverables
- Ability to travel as required, up to 25% depending on project needs
- Partnering closely with the SBU and Business Deployment teams for each project. The role will also require close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary in meeting business requirements
- Working together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices. In close co-operation with the business functional teams, help drive the process standardization governance process
- Experience and exposure to security authorization objects & definition of roles within SAP for specific function
- 10+ years of SAP experience within IT
- Track-record of successful S&D implementations.
- Experience with specifications, development and testing of RICE-F work for Order to Cash
- Proven IT-Business partnership/collaborative experience
- Exposure to Pricing platforms such as Pros, Vendavo
- 7+ years of SAP S&D module, Pricing, Master Data
- A Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A