Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
Utilize your logistics expertise and be part of handling a variety of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment. You will assist in the daily store operations to ensure critical parts availability, material handling and so on . You will follow standard work and operating procedures to ensure those duties are fulfilled and goals are met.
- Binning of incoming parts
- Participate in team meetings/ tier meetings
- Responsible for parts quantity accuracy
- Receiving and issuing of parts
- Meet FAA and ISO requirements
- Timely bar coding of empty bin parts
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
- Computer literacy
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Some experience in Store/material handling
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A